Thursday 21 February 2013

Antidote 0.2 - Maps + Ammo

Hello everybody, it's been a long time since I last made an appearance. I thought, in light of the recent efforts of the crew behind Minecraft (Mojang) raising charity for money by programming, that I would program my game too! So whilst they're making a game in which you must defend your flying pizza through space, I'll be making a couple(?) of update(s).

So, onto Antidote version 0.2. I spent last night making the last changes and now I'm happy that you can have a go too. This update includes:

  • Maps
    • Walls
    • Barricades
    • Zombie spawners
  • Proper ammo and reloading (finally)
    • Remaining ammo in the gun displayed
    • Ammo picked up also displayed
    • Reloading sound
    • Out of ammo sound (that's right, it's not infinite anymore)
  • Temporary removal of squads because they're rubbish
    • "Sometimes you have to backwards to go forwards" - Luke Barnard 2013


Video: http://youtu.be/70BKwN1sL4s

Instructions:
  • Movement: WASD = up down left right
  • Shooting: aim with mouse, hold left mouse button to fire
  • Reloading: space
  • Antidotes: right click at a zombie to turn them into a human. Requires antidotes!


No comments:

Post a Comment