Tuesday 22 January 2013

Game Update No.1

Hello everyone, I just wanted to give a quick update on the new game. I've continued working on the game engine alongside the game to make sure that everything I want to implement in the future is possible. So I've set up a basic area where the player can run around and do not a lot apart from point towards the mouse cursor.
I would like to know how the human that you control looks. Is he too square? Wrong colours? Is it a bit weird that his nose and eyebrows are exceedingly long/thick? Let me know by posting here or on Facebook, I don't mind.
With this news, I'm sure you would all love a nice video of the game at this stage. I don't have the software for that because it costs money so here's an old-fashioned screenshot!...
I also need YOUR input as to what to call the game so please let me know your ideas, no matter how ridiculous like "run escape" or "minec raft" ;). That's all from me, see you soon.
-Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment